Day 26 – Zuk Paradox
Success! Together, we have reached the end of the alphabet… and for this, the last –" Z", we discover a phenomenon that I call the Zuk Paradox. What is the Zuk Paradox? It is a little understood principle, a law of nature, that says, any time you make a wish, set a goal or an intention, any and everything hidden in your unconscious mind, for or against your wish, goal or intention, comes to the surface for you to leverage or reconcile. Many of us, however, who do not understand this phenomenon, just stuff it. Guess what happens to stuffed unpleasant stuff!
How does this work?
There really is such a thing as the Law of Attraction. Law of Attraction says that you will attract into your experience that which is like unto your thoughts. So, if you primarily think positive thoughts; then, you will primarily attract positive experiences and things. Conversely, if you primarily think negative thoughts; then, you will primarily attract negative experiences or things. Unfortunately this is not exactly how the Law of Attraction works. A more accurate way to understand it is that you will attract into your experience that which is like unto your energy.
What makes up or determines your energy?
One component of your energy is thought - your conscious mind's random (idle or intentional) chatter or self-talk. That, however, is only one part and by far the least powerful component of your energy. Your unconscious mind contributes the energy of your accumulated karma and of hidden beliefs. What this means to you is one of these possible Attraction scenarios:
- Your thoughts are primarily positive and your unconscious mind is weighted positively; then, almost instantly, you attract what you consciously wish, want or intend.
- Your thoughts are primarily positive but your unconscious mind is weighted negatively; then, you will most likely not attract what you consciously wish, want or intend. Or, if you do receive what you want; then, you will likely sabotage and lose it. This is where the Ego gained its villainous reputation. Because Ego's primary function is your survival and providing you with insight gathered from your unconscious mind's database – the equivalent of a computer's hard drive – so that you can make an informed decision. Ego also initiates action appropriate to its findings… Consequently, Ego earned the reputation as a saboteur or barrier to success.
- Your thoughts are primarily negative and your unconscious mind is also weighted negatively; then, almost instantly, you attract what you consciously imagined.
How does the Zuk Paradox work?
Zuk Paradox gives you a metaphoric window to peek into your unconscious mind, discover some of its content – relative to your wish, goal or intention – which enables you to evaluate, and translate what you discover into something valuable and useful instead of something that limits, blocks or sabotages your ability to actualize your wish, goal or intention.
In other words, Zuk Paradox provides you the means and opportunity to align your energy – exposes hidden limiting and barrier beliefs so that you can remove them as obstacles - to your wish, goal or intention and then you can easily attract what you consciously want.
How can you align your conscious mind with your unconscious mind to attract what you wish, want or intend?
While simple enough, alignment does require effort and intention. Most of us have the ability to learn the hard way but typically, it goes much faster with "instructions" and more effectively with "skilled direction" or coaching. Recently, my husband, our daughter, her husband and her husband's parents and I all tackled the task of constructing a wooden swing set/gym with a "tree house" kind of thing on it for our grandson's birthday. It was so comical that I wish I had video-taped it! Yes, we had step-by-step instructions; but, none of us having any experience in constructing something this complex, we were so challenged. We eventually completed it but not without having put it together wrong and ¾ of the way through the construction having to disassemble and reassemble, practically from the beginning. We could have paid a fee to have someone assemble it for us; that person would have done many times and been able to accomplish the task in a fraction of the time that it took us and with exponentially less stress and errors. This is a good metaphor for understanding the complexity as well as the very realistic ability of changing the beliefs in your unconscious mind.
Remember a time when you assembled something – a model plane, a swing set, a Lego model, a child's tricycle or something similar. Even with instructions it can be a challenge, but with no instructions? Extremely difficult to nearly impossible; with someone who has done it before guiding or coaching the assembly, typically, it goes much smoother.
There are many belief change methodologies to select from; most, however, are temporary, quick fixes at best. When you consider that the purpose for the existence of both belief and karma challenges in the first place is to educate you; then, you can more easily evaluate the different methods' effectiveness.
- Affirmations, for example, attempt to force positive energy or add positive energy to the negative to "over power" it. This works if your affirmations are strong enough and consistently applied. It does not, however, assist with learning your lesson. So, the Universe will continue to provide you opportunities to learn and practice mental judo.
- Tapping, for example, physically shifts the energy emitted. Again, this is temporary at best. Because you have not confronted and resolved the root cause of the negative energy, opportunities to learn will present again and again until you do learn.
- Belief Change Exercise is a very real solution. Following the 10 step exercise enables you to surface hidden beliefs, confront and resolve them, permanently. Life Change Facilitators, people who have already gone through the exercise, cannot do it for you but can help you follow the exercise steps effectively, expediently and smoothly. You can learn more here.
It is my prayer and intention that these 26 letters and their associated blog have been a blessing and helpful to you. Alphabet Scoop is now complete or just begun, again, depending on your perspective! Please, share your comments below, or questions and comments on the Facebook Discussion Group page here.
In a soulmate relationship or want to be?
Attract your soulmate easily, how to clear
repelling energy naturally and quickly.
Life Change the App now available on Google Play
© jan gentleman-ingersoll Eastern Shepherd, Inc, 2013